• Bulk Shipments – 30-tonne loads
Envirem bulk composts have many proven long term benefits for soil health. Composts are a cost-effective way to help add organic matter to your soil environment. Easy to source, apply and handle making them very user-friendly – Composts help to add essential soil organic matter – Help Improve yields, containing many plant major nutrients – Composts will improve your soil structure – Increase water infiltration and retention.
Soil Amendment Properties good for most compost uses within landscape, gardening, lawns, horticulture and agriculture.
• New gardens – For a “one time” only application add up to 4-6 inches (10-15cm) of compost and incorporate into soil, for future annual applications its recommended to apply 0.394 inches (1cm) of compost and incorporate into existing soil.
• New lawns – For a “one time” only application of 2-4 inches (5-10cm) of compost over top of the existing soil and incorporate into the soil.
• Establishing lawns – spread ¼ inch (0.635 inches) of compost over top of existing soil,
• New trees – use a 5:1 ratio of compost to tree root ball,
• Topdressing – spread ¼ inch (0.635cm) of compost evenly over turf stand,
• Agriculture – add up to 50 tonnes per hectare (as per soil amendment recommended from results of a soil test). Note: please use the following density range: 600 to < 900 kg/m3